Personal Data Protection Policy
pursuant to the current regulation on personal data protection (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed securely and transparently for legal purposes, ensuring the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Data may be processed using computerised systems for the following purposes:
1. to acquire or confirm your booking of accommodation and accessory services and to deliver the services requested. As the processing of your personal data is needed in order to set up and enforce our contractual agreement, we do not need your consent, save if you disclose special, sensitive data. Failure to disclose your personal data to us will result in our impossibility to confirm your booking or provide you with the services requested. Data processing will be stopped as soon as you leave our facility. However, we may have to retain some of your personal data for the following purposes, in the ways specified below;
2. to comply with the “Consolidated Law on Public Security” (art. 109 of R.D. no. 773 of 18/6/1931) stating that all accommodating facilities must disclose their customers’ data to the Local Police Authority for public security purposes, pursuant to the Decree of 7 January 2013 by the Italian Ministry of the Interior. As the disclosure of your personal data is mandatory, we do not need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose. Failure to provide us with your personal data will result in our impossibility to accommodate you in our facility. Data acquired for the above purposes will not be retained, unless you give us your consent according to item 4 below;
3. to meet administration, accounting and tax obligations. We do not need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose. Your data will be processed by ourselves and our agents and will be disclosed to third parties only to fulfil law obligations. Failure to give us your personal data will result in our impossibility to provide you with the services requested. Data acquired for these purposes will be retained for the period of time set out in the respective regulations (10 years or longer for tax assessments);
4. to speed up recording procedures if you come back to our facility in the future. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. Your personal data will be retained for a max. period of __5 years___ and will be used again when you come back to our facility as specified above;
5. to receive messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. In any case, data processing will cease as soon as you leave our facility;
6. to send you promotions, rate updates and offers. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. Your data will be retained for a max. period of ___5 years____ and will not be disclosed to third parties;
7. to guarantee the security of people, property and company wealth. Data will be acquired through a video surveillance system installed in some areas of our facility, that will be clearly marked by signposts. Your consent is not required for this purpose, as it pursues our legitimate interest to protect people and property against possible aggression, thief, robbery, damage, vandalism and to prevent fires and injuries. Recorded images will be retained for 24 hours, save on holydays or closure periods, and in any case they will be cancelled after one week. Data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of a specific investigation request from the Judicial Authority or Police.
We wish to inform you also that the European Regulation grants you some rights, including the right to access, amend or cancel your personal data, restrict or prohibit its processing or for data portability purposes, if and as applicable (art. 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, as set out in current regulations.