pursuant to the current regulation on personal data protection (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed securely and transparently for legal purposes, ensuring the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Data may be processed using computerised systems for the following purposes:
1. to acquire or confirm your booking of accommodation and accessory services and to deliver the services requested. As the processing of your personal data is needed in order to set up and enforce our contractual agreement, we do not need your consent, save if you disclose special, sensitive data. Failure to disclose your personal data to us will result in our impossibility to confirm your booking or provide you with the services requested. Data processing will be stopped as soon as you leave our facility. However, we may have to retain some of your personal data for the following purposes, in the ways specified below;
2. to comply with the “Consolidated Law on Public Security” (art. 109 of R.D. no. 773 of 18/6/1931) stating that all accommodating facilities must disclose their customers’ data to the Local Police Authority for public security purposes, pursuant to the Decree of 7 January 2013 by the Italian Ministry of the Interior. As the disclosure of your personal data is mandatory, we do not need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose. Failure to provide us with your personal data will result in our impossibility to accommodate you in our facility. Data acquired for the above purposes will not be retained, unless you give us your consent according to item 4 below;
3. to meet administration, accounting and tax obligations. We do not need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose. Your data will be processed by ourselves and our agents and will be disclosed to third parties only to fulfil law obligations. Failure to give us your personal data will result in our impossibility to provide you with the services requested. Data acquired for these purposes will be retained for the period of time set out in the respective regulations (10 years or longer for tax assessments);
4. to speed up recording procedures if you come back to our facility in the future. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. Your personal data will be retained for a max. period of __5 years___ and will be used again when you come back to our facility as specified above;
5. to receive messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. In any case, data processing will cease as soon as you leave our facility;
6. to send you promotions, rate updates and offers. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. Your data will be retained for a max. period of ___5 years____ and will not be disclosed to third parties;
7. to guarantee the security of people, property and company wealth. Data will be acquired through a video surveillance system installed in some areas of our facility, that will be clearly marked by signposts. Your consent is not required for this purpose, as it pursues our legitimate interest to protect people and property against possible aggression, thief, robbery, damage, vandalism and to prevent fires and injuries. Recorded images will be retained for 24 hours, save on holydays or closure periods, and in any case they will be cancelled after one week. Data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of a specific investigation request from the Judicial Authority or Police.
We wish to inform you also that the European Regulation grants you some rights, including the right to access, amend or cancel your personal data, restrict or prohibit its processing or for data portability purposes, if and as applicable (art. 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, as set out in current regulations.
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the website https://www.hotelhorizonte.it are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookies can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
• Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
• Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
Third-party cookies are code parts set by a website different than the website you are currently browsing. This involves the transmission of cookies from third parties. Management of information collected from "third parties" is goverend by the relative information notices to which we ask you to refer. For greater transparency and for convenience, we provide the information on the types of cookies used by third party service providers, purposes, retention period and the third parties who retain and access the information on our websites:
Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics designed to optimise and improve the browsing of the website without identifying the browser.
_utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the session is closed
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
Google Adwords https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
Favours the research on Google services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.